Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Liberty, Equality, Fraternity or Death

Morning, blogosphere! How is everyone on this fine, rainy morning?

I have a question for you, dear readers, regarding this week's teaser. I'm taking a class on the French Revolution this semester (which is awesome), and that class had a lot to do with what I've written in these couple of paragraphs. What I would very much appreciate is if you would tell me if it's too much of a historical or political info-dump. I'm aware that one thing I need to do big time when I edit this is world-building, but I don't know if something like this would be terribly out of place or not.

Thank you, kind readers! Enjoy!

---------------------------------------

*snipped*

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's info-dumpy at all. It definitely has voice. I can feel Rose's disatisfaction with the war propaganda. Nice snip.

    ReplyDelete