Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cool Stuff on the Internet

So, next week is finals week, which means I am going a little bit crazy in more ways than one. Blogposts from now till the week after next, therefore, are going to be "Cool Stuff on the Internet." Aka "Look at this nifty thing I found, guys, isn't it nifty? Aren't you glad I showed it to you and therefore didn't have to put any actual thought into blogging?"

Yeah. I hope you enjoy the things, at the very least.

The first thing is this:



So many cool books are coming out this year and next and I'm very excited for all of them but I think right now at least I am most excited for the third and final installment in Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER series. Very excited. If the bit she read from a piece of notebook paper at the NYC Teen Author Festival is any indication, it is going to be AMAZING.

So, Ms. Stiefvater is having a contest, and there are lots of cool prizes for that contest, one of them being the chance to read FOREVER early. Which would make my college-student-budget self very happy on so many levels.

But! You can preorder FOREVER here: http://www.fountainbookstore.com/autograph-maggie

And make sure to watch that lovely stop-motion book trailer! It's SO COOL.

Until Tuesday, then, fellow bloggers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment