Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yay Teaser Tuesday!

For this Teaser Tuesday I give you - more fluff! This time it is Letters to Oliver fluff. :D

Emily (the MC) is at a college of magic and is writing to her sister, Ginny. She and Oliver, an older boy at the adjacent boy's college of magic who she is quite in love with, have gone on a ride together and are discussing what Oliver will do after his exams, as he is a younger son. The reference to the fish is to Oliver's brother, Elijah, who is in the navy.

____________________________________________________

*snipped*

6 comments:

  1. I like the voice here. It feels very Victorian. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the back-and-forth between them! You're amazing at dialogue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Para. I just want to keep reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A magic school, two leads that flow together, and lovely dialogue. More, please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the dialogue. It flows well and reminds me of another time and place...one that I've only read about it books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, everyone! I'm glad it sounds properly Victorian. It makes watching the five hour Pride and Prejudice a zillion times seem a bit more legitimate. ;)

    ReplyDelete